![]() |
|
❤C H A R M A I N E L A R A
Let's take this journey together, where ecstacy is not a word, but a reality. ❤You Know The Drills ❤You Knew About Us
AggieAmanda Angeline Aurelia Cheryl Cherlynn Dayana Diana Eunice Kat Mr. Khoo Priscilla Priya Rina ShiHui Wendy XiaXue Dawn Yang ❤The Journey
March 2006
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009
|
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
You see love at first is summer time.
Sunday, Brunch with family, uncle and aunt. My brother was somewhat rather pitiful that no one response to his irrelevant questions, then i realize i should start loving him. Just let him play with the ninjas and he'll be elated. Bugis-ed with them afterwards, headed for the winter wear department. From that moment, i fell in love with trench coats and fur hoods. I did some retail therapy alone because something cropped up for Kalai, something really unexpected. Monday, Training at work. Experiencing your love first hand, Is worth every difficulty I feel. It is true that love is easier To feel and show when we are near. Your love is so great; It is worth overcoming every obstacle That may stand in our way. I hold in joy. I hold in sadness. I hold in tears for both. I hold in so much that I want to say. I contain my emotions Doing it the best I can. Hoping to make things better. I know I have had only a small portion Of what you have to offer. My life will only be complete Once your love flows upon me Complete and unrestrained. You wonder why I am so dedicated to you You wonder why you are the center of my universe. It is because I know you hold within you The perfect love I have been searching for. I can give you that same love. That which you desire in your heart. It makes me happy to dedicate myself To something, someone, so worthwhile. It is my choice, my own free will. I choose to dedicate myself to you. To me, there is nothing I would rather do. I have everything I want As long as I have you. All the love you ever dreamed of Is right here for you to have. Take it, embrace it, and keep it in your heart This love we share is truly rare No lies, no cheating, no deception. You now know that it is all real. My love is true, my heart is yours. Every word and every action Will either tear me into pieces Or comfort me in your gentle hands and heart. Don’t hold in your love to me Don’t be afraid to express it. That is what I need and what I long for. Feel confident and lucky to have someone Who can love you beyond what most people know. Be proud of it and savor it. Return it in equal measure. What are the chances That others have a love like this No, not, and never. My boyfriend can get so lovey dovey that sometimes it just makes me speechless in a good and bad way, or rather i can just tape his mouth up with a masking tape. Maybe i should enjoy while it still last, just not too empowering and suppressing. Nonetheless, i still love you sugar pie honey bunch, maybe a lil bit more this time. Tuesday, Work. Happy 22nd Birthday Balvin! Wednesday, Couch potato-ed and my fat ass boyfriend didn't call me, i almost got up from the wrong side of the bed. Now i'm stuffing tissues up in my left nostril, i can foresee it's gonna be the right nostril soon, it's always like this. *Sniff sniff* Should i pop the yellow pills? |