![]() |
|
❤C H A R M A I N E L A R A
Let's take this journey together, where ecstacy is not a word, but a reality. ❤You Know The Drills ❤You Knew About Us
AggieAmanda Angeline Aurelia Cheryl Cherlynn Dayana Diana Eunice Kat Mr. Khoo Priscilla Priya Rina ShiHui Wendy XiaXue Dawn Yang ❤The Journey
March 2006
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009
|
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Put your head on my shoulders.
Monday, Couch potato-ed and was starting to clear my ovaries. It was really hilarious when sugar pie mentioned how his mom would fart while talking to me and after pretend nothing happened at all or rather she doesn't even know it happened. I'm gonna have to take the blame for every fart he makes though, how lovely my boyfriend is. Then, i continued flipping the pages of the yearbook, here's the 1960s. It seems that the glasses were getting smaller in frames as the year goes, and the hair thicker. Respectively, they were all 4 years apart. ![]() ![]() ![]() Think this, with Roy Orbison's Only The Lonely. Dum dum dum, dummy doo wah Ooh yay, yay, yay, yeah Oh oh oh, oh oh ah Only the lonely, only the lonely Tuesday, I was watching my sugar pie's mouth agape playing his xbox, oblivious to my presence. Instead of a few thousands engagement ring, i suggested a moulded metal and few crystals don on it, because prices go up to 4 figures! However, i never like those cliche ones, with a diamond stone in the middle. It's like after awhile, the stone moves from side to side but stay in the center of your finger. I'm amazed that i'm even starting to talk about this topic. Work. It was a dreading to go to work day, ovaries kept flushing out heavily. I always try to avoid taking Eldon because he's pretty loudmouth that will somehow disrupt the class. Nonetheless, he pulled the stool out and sat right in front of me, he's been a rather well behaved boy today, counting numbers without missing anything out. Initially he counts from 1-20 and always skips the number 16 despite numerous times of practicing. I was trying to curb my cough, and sugar pie got me something to aid it, i was expecting him to whip out something. Indeed, he whipped out a cough syrup. Zoe's in the house yaw! They have something in similar, a gap in between the bug teeth everytime they give me a kiss. I'm still living in the Tuesday timezone. Daddy in law called at the same time same day, said hi. Now's story time, with Zoe's nest of books. P.S. I love this old man glasses boy more and more. |