![]() |
|
❤C H A R M A I N E L A R A
Let's take this journey together, where ecstacy is not a word, but a reality. ❤You Know The Drills ❤You Knew About Us
AggieAmanda Angeline Aurelia Cheryl Cherlynn Dayana Diana Eunice Kat Mr. Khoo Priscilla Priya Rina ShiHui Wendy XiaXue Dawn Yang ❤The Journey
March 2006
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009
|
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Break the ice.
Saturday, Work. Dinner-ed at Dempsey Road's Red Dot, a pint of bitter Summer Ale and headed down for a midnight movie, The Coffin. Give it 3 outta 5 popcorns. Before movie, i had to grab some hot brewed coffee, i was coughing like there's no tomorrow. Hit home in the wee hours. Sunday, Work, like a zombie who only had 3 hours of sleep. Thank god it was the last day of the bazaar, everything must go. So when the doors shut, staffs grabbed everything they could. I got myself a CK trench coat, Lacoste boots, Max & Co. ballet flats, AX long sleeve, Diesel wristbands and halter top. I was planning on more leather jackets or jeans only if i knew earlier, oh wells. So i had my loots in 2 huge shopping bags. Monday, At last, i had a day off from my hectic work schedule. I think this is the phase where i work like there's no tomorrow, practically submerging myself in work and more work. I barely get to rest with the tight time, one after another. I finally get to replenish my sleep, till 5pm. It's 3 jobs, no joking matter. I had plans for working so hard, now i guess it's just for myself and future, what 's in hold for me sure has to be something brilliant. I'm gonna have to find myself some social life sometime soon, as i slowly fall into the workaholics trap. Gave myself some therapy, manicure, after all, the previous coat was wearing out after the hard work at the bazaar, nails broke, paint peeling. Tuesday, Work. Here's Bernice, the amplifier that can be heard all the way from across the room, one stubborn brat. Still managed to tame her. Wednesday, Work, made a discounted transaction, lesson learnt. Otherwise, the day at Roff is just simply sitting in front of the screen and surfing the world wide web. Dinner-ed at Allesandrea's, cozy couch, The Mirror's playing on wide screens and cold air conditioner's air blowing with raindrops pelting on the windows. Thursday, Work. Oh, not forgetting, Happy Birthday to Kalai's mom! I'm not dream girl, not perfection, never said i was from heaven. But baby i could be the closest that you met. I was looking for that someone that don't exist and he want some. What you want isn't always what you get, who's gonna make your day like the way i do?
|