<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm the ringleader.
Tuesday,
Work.

Wednedsday,
Work. Miserable quiet day at work.
I had half a day off today, grabbed this hard to come by opportunity to do some shopping and in the meantime to see what else i need for the trip which is coming in about 2 weeks time. I desperately need new shoes and slippers, all of them are walking out on me again.

Thursday,
Work. Another miserable quiet day at work, how long is this gonna last?
After accumulation of the 4 hours of sleep every night, it has taken a toll on me. Decided to give my body a break, i turned in at 1am.

Friday,
It's the end of a weekday, can someone please spice my life up? Income flowing in, at the same time, the expenses are rising as fast as i thought it wouldn't. If i can survive the day without being too lethargic, i'll be heading down to DblO with Pris.
Now, what shall i have for lunch? I've been dining on Astons for this week, they should give me a discount sometime soon.



There are only 2 types of people in the world, the ones that entertain and the ones that observe. I'm like a firecracker, i make it hot. I run a tight ship, even though i go with the flow. Now here's a hot tip, go get a front sit when i put on a show.