<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 13, 2009

Running out of fingers.
Tuesday,

Work.
Remember my last post? I had to rack my brains to configure that code of drawings on the wall to get myself out of Hotel 626. Just after writing that post, i gave it another try and at last, i figured the passcode and dashed out of the door. Right after following instructions from the man on the phone, i managed to check out of the hotel, in one piece. However, just when i got into the car and adjusted my rear view mirror, i have a new passenger at the back seat. The thrill is over, what's next?
Gym-ed.

Wednesday,
Work and gym-ed.

Thursday,
Work.
I saw an adult monkey on the railing of the bridge, i had to take a video of it for James. He told me he sent them there to watch me, his furry jungle friends are freaking me out instead. I'm looking for someone to protect me from monkeys, kindly send in your applications.
Gym-ed.

Friday,
Thank God its Good Friday! However, being buried in the midst of work, public holiday doesn't seem much of a different from the normal days. I'm not spared from work too, and if it wasn't for Rina's exclamation being in the pre public holiday mood, i wouldn't have even noticed it.
Work.

Saturday,
Work.
While walking up the slope back home, i had my headset on as usual, bobbing to the beats. I heard a crack under my left foot, i thought it was just some nut or whatsoever i've stepped on. To my disgust, just as i turned back to give a brief look, i can't help but notice this cracked shell with slime underneath it, it was a freaking snail!
Anyways, i'm sure you guys know about Wii, now they have the female version of it called Shii, it's a must get! The games available are so enticing, ironing, gossiping, knitting and there's one more, whoever blows the best wins! Isn't that awesome? When it's really finally out, hell yeah i'm gonna get them.

Sunday,
Work.
Enduring 7th day of non stop work, i have already finished the book, Grotesque. Ultimately, she turned to prostitution just like Yuriko and Kazue. Next up, The Naked Heart, i love erotic stories that gives me those kinda goosebumps.
I remember having bad experience in the past with Subway and Darren, just because i do not like olive in my sandwich, i got an attitude from that. So i swore to never go back to Subway again, but that Tuna classic and Cold Cut Trio is tempting me. After years, i finally had my second Subway sandwich, awesome. And also, i have been abstaining from sweet drinks for the whole week, Sunday shall be my indulging day, drinking sweet drinks to my hearts content. Apart from my usual caffeine intake to perk up my day, i had my first coke after so long. I even bought myself Blackcurrant and Aloe Vera bits back home.
Its a whole different feeling seeing you talk and knowing you're really talking instead of using my imagination to imagine how your lips would move. Knowing that the smile comes along right after i did something silly or stupid, i can't help being a giggling machine. I just need you to notice that i'm already there, not making a sound, and maybe just receive me a lil bit more?
P.S. I love my new nail design, red, white and black flowers. Apparently, the white turned pink.

Monday,
I survived 7 days of work without a break, and ongoing, today marks the 8th. You gotta applaud me for my perseverence and hardworking capabilities, i think i deserve it?
I think it's starting again, this morning, i heard no alarms and i just jolted out of sleep at 11.34am. Need not say, i was late.
Work and gym later tonight. I'm getting groggy now after lunch, i should need a cuppa coffee in a few moments because my eyelids are drooping.


More than a minimum, i'm talking everything. More than a single wish, i'm talking every dream.