<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23228831?origin\x3dhttp://voluptuouschic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 06, 2009

You're tripping if you're thinking.
Saturday,
I took out my purple strand, been tolerating the not so properly binded strand, always sticking out of the thick crown. I'm left naked with that blue, standing out in the sea of multicolours.
Work.

Sunday,
Woke up to an early but lazy Sunday, put on that tee shirt and shorts, brunch-ed and afternoon walk outside, basking in the sun. And also did a lil tiny packing up of that pile of clothes on the couch.
Dinner-ed with Rina, Chris and CB, second visit to Bab Noodle. I realized, i'm the last person to know Russel Peter. Anyhow, he sent me on a laughing crack.

Monday,
Work and gym-ed.

Tuesday,
Work.
I had flowers dotted on my nails to kill time. But again, a slight bang broke my thumbnail.
My mood for heading to gym was dampened by that bloody affair. Imagine, you're out thinking that no, it will not come that early, but you came prepared. However, you put on a less than usual amount of surface area underwear. Then, there's no choice but to let it sit right in the middle trying to balance itself while the ass cheeks move from left to right. At least, it absorbs it all, serving the main purpose of it. And so, i gave gym a miss.
Day number one, my mood starts swinging after so long, and i have this heavy heart feeling as i lay on bed to fall asleep.

Wednesday,
Woke up a lil earlier to make a headstart to pack my stuffs for Sunday's flea market. Speaking of which, to the minority miserable number of people who reads my blog, Rina and I will be hosting a stall at Sunday's flea market.

Time: 10am - 7pm
Venue: Sculpture Square
Address: 155 Middle Road (Opposite Fortune Centre, next to NAFA Campus 1)

What to expect? Of course, from top to toe, from brand new to worn before, nothing less than $1, nothing more than $20. I'm also doing manicure for you girls, for just $5. Just get your wallets down and support us.
I'm having after meal syndrome without fail, but i just ran down to 7-11, bought some bread and post-it noted it, sent. Been tied up with upcoming events, flea market, holidays booking, passport renewal and upcoming change in work schedule. I'm hard to satisfy with that numerous shots of passport photo, which i need to seriously get it done soon before i fly. I'm also starting to watch the fluctuating prices of air tickets, dates confirmed, just tickets and passport.
One more thing adding to the busy agenda, am preparing to start cooking from next week onwards.


You can say that you won but i'll never believe it, cause i can't be defeated.